- Hotel name
- Hotel Den Haag - Nootdorp
- Gildeweg 1
- Zipcode and city
- 2632BD Nootdorp
- Open in Google Maps
Enjoy a delicious dinner at Hotel den Haag - Nootdorp. We look forward to welcoming you. If you want to visit Hotel Den Haag - Nootdorp, you need to make a reservation.
Our chef and our kitchen brigade have prepared the most delicious dishes for you. Under the heading menu you will find our menu so that you already have an idea.
Opening hours à la carte dinner:
Due to the measures surrounding the corona virus, we have shifts for dinner that you can book for. Another time is not possible.
- Shift 1: 17:00 PM to 19:00 PM
- Shift 2: 19:30 PM to 21:30 PM
At the end of the shift, we ask you to leave the restaurant so that we can prepare for the next shift. The restaurant closes at 22:00 PM.
Our menu offers a wide choice of traditional dishes from the French kitchen, but also special dishes from, among others, the Italian, American and Oriental cuisine. Too many tasty choices? Let our waiters advise you! This is no problem if you are bound by dietary requirements. We would like to ask you to make your wishes known, so that we can give you appropriate advice.
In order to enforce the corona measures as well as possible, we ask you to take the following into account:
- A reservation is required.
- You may sit at a table with a maximum of four people, provided you come from one household.
- If you do not come from one household and want to book with more than four people, this is not possible.
- In the hotel, observe the 1.5 meter rule.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask in public areas within the hotel.
- We will ask a number of questions upon arrival, for health check.
- Dinner is served in the restaurant and in our London room, so we can keep a good distance. You may be seated in the London room.
- If you wish to book with a larger group, please contact our reception: 015-3104545.