- Hotel name
- Hotel Den Haag - Nootdorp
- Gildeweg 1
- Zipcode and city
- 2632BD Nootdorp
- Open in Google Maps
Lunch at the restaurantRequest table
Our extensive lunch menu has something for everyone! We look forward to welcoming you in our restaurant. If you want to visit Hotel Den Haag - Nootdorp, you need to make a reservation.
Our chef and our kitchen brigade have prepared the most delicious dishes for you. Under the heading menu you will find our menu so that you already have an idea.
Opening times à la carte lunch:
Due to the measures surrounding the corona virus, we have lunch shifts that you can reserve for. Another time is not possible.
- Shift 1: 12:00 PM to 13:45 PM
- Shift 2: 14:00 PM to 16:00 PM
At the end of the shift, we ask you to leave the restaurant so that we can prepare for the next shift. After 16:00 PM it is not possible to make a reservation for lunch in the restaurant.
When you make a reservation for the restaurant, you cannot take a seat on the terrace when the weather is nice. If you wish to use the restaurant, you can make a separate reservation under the heading; lunch on the terrace.
In order to enforce the corona measures as well as possible, we ask you to take the following into account:
- A reservation is required.
- You may sit at a table with a maximum of four people, provided you come from one household.
- If you do not come from one household and want to book with more than four people, this is not possible. In the hotel, observe the 1.5 meter rule.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask in public areas within the hotel.
- We will ask a number of questions upon arrival, for health check.
- If you wish to book with a larger group, please contact our reception: 015-3104545.